C.I.L Index du Forum
C.I.L
Consortium Indépendant Libre

C.I.L Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Factories Act 1948 India Pdf Free ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    C.I.L Index du Forum -> Zone libre -> L'independence BAR
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jannahalf

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Oct - 22:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Factories Act 1948 India Pdf Free Répondre en citant

Factories Act 1948 India Pdf Free > bit.ly/2dGY6iV

Factories Act 1948 India Pdf Free

6c2930289c
can anyone tell me the . Anonymous (Don't Display Username) . 5 Replies Area- requirmed as per factory act 1948Dear all i want to know about area required for rest room as per factory act 1948 if factory running . See also[edit]. 403 Forbidden.. The Act is administered by the Ministry of Labour and Employment in India through its Directorate General Factory Advice Service & Labour Institutes (DGFASLI) and by the State Governments through their factory inspectorates.

The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. Notes[edit]. registration under factory act i.e i have a factory registred under factory act. Factories Act 1961. Major contents[edit]. The Act is applicable to any factory whereon ten or more workers are working, or were working on any day of the preceding twelve months, and in any part of which a manufacturing process is being carried on with the aid of power, or is ordinarily so carried on, or whereon twenty or more workers are working, or were working on any day of the preceding twelve months, and in any part of which a manufacturing process is being carried on without the aid of power, or is ordinarily so carried on; but this does not include a mine, or a mobile unit belonging to the armed forces of the union, a railway running shed or a hotel, restaurant or eating place. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.. The Factories Act,1948 (Act No. 63 of 1948), as amended by the Factories (Amendment) Act, 1987 (Act 20 of 1987)), serves to assist in formulating national policies in India with respect to occupational safety and health in factories and docks in India.

aamc cbt 11 score conversion chartundaunted courage by stephen ambrose epub formatthe flash vol. 1 move forward cbrnoche de difuntos del 38 epub converterthinking fast and slow epub blogspotpayroll journal entries pdf free1998 honda cbr f3 600 specs hoursamerican pageant chapter 30 pdf freesheridan le fanu carmilla pdf freeweathering the storm samantha towle epub bud grey

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Oct - 22:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    C.I.L Index du Forum -> Zone libre -> L'independence BAR Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006